Portable 12V-DC Lapidary System
A Versatile Professional & Portable Lapidary System
that travels with you wherever you go!
No Power Outlet Needed!
Flexible wheel loading
Do you use Diamond Wheels ? Resin Wheels? Both? .. 6 wheels ? 4 wheels ? ..not a problem.. as long as the wheel is for a 5/8" arbor you can load any combination of wheels you like and add provided spacers in between them, as desired.
The best of all worlds...
- All in One System
- Fully Portable - Take it wherever you go
- Powerful High Torque 12V-DC Operation
- Flexible Wheel Layout and Spacing
- Precision Balanced Carbon Steel Shaft
for ultra smooth running wheels
- Variable Speed and Digital Readout
- Much quieter than other machines
- Minimal Water Splash - Safe for in-home use.
- Hard Anodized 6061 aluminum base
- Professional Quality build in the USA
This machine is an absolute joy to work with !
The total machine weighs only about 25 pounds so it is easily moved and a truly portable solution. Take it to your club, your next RV Trip, or on your next Rock-hounding outing. Always enjoy your own machine. No power outlet needed.
The CabPro6 features fully adjustable speed. Slow down to 200 RPM or increase your speed to 2000 RPM. Now you can set your preferred desired speed for any material you are cutting, grinding, and polishing.
Use a 4" or 6" blade
You can operate a standard 6" blade or for your finest materials mount an ultra thin 4" blade onto the shaft. Any blade made for a 5/8" arbor will fit.
Flat Lap Attachment
You can attach any lap or wheel that is made to be fitted on a 5/8" shaft on the left or right side of the machine. In this picture ( shown is our previous model ) we attached a 6" flat lap on the right side of the machine with a mounted leather pad. Perfect for polishing with the use of Cerium Oxide.
This machine is so versatile, you can also use a spindle attachment with a 6" or 4" polishing wheel.
Now you can pay with Paypal Credit. Split your payment over 4 or 6 month. Longer Term Financing avaialble upon request.
Instead of operating the saw on the left side of the CabPro6 you can also mount an expanding drum to use with a variety of sanding belts. Shown is also a 4 wheel setup with add'l spacers that allows for more room between the wheels when creating such items like stone hearts.
The CabPro is fully portable to take it where you go...
Your all-in-one CabPro6 lapidary system fits in this standard toolbox, so it is easily portable to take it anywhere you would like to take it. Your next club meeting ( always great to bring your own machine ), your next RV trip, or to your next rockhounding outing at a mine. Be Flexible and enjoy working on your own machine wherever you go.
Everything neatly in one travel box
All tools for the CabPro6 and accessories fit right inside the carry box.
For more information watch some of our simple videos or slideshows:
Video - Cutting and trimming stones
Video - Grinding Stones
Video - Adjustable Speed
Slideshow - Unpacking your system
Slideshow - Attach Power
Slideshow - Saw Blade Installation
Slideshow - Change from Saw to Wheel
Slideshow - Flat Lap Installation
Slideshow - Removing and Reloading Wheels
To ORDER, or if you have any questions,
CALL or text our Head Stone Man " Ken" at 808-987-4233
or Submit Our Contact Form and we will get back to you shortly.
CabPro6 - Specifications:
Country Of Origin: Made In USA
- Price: $3,500.00
- Payment: 50% with order, Balance Prior To Shipping
- Payment Detail: No credit card needed to place order via our Shopping Cart. When your order is received we will personally contact you to discuss and confirm all details for your custom machine to make sure you get exactly what you want, including your choice of wheels. We will then send you a digital invoice for your approval. At that time you can then pay a 50% deposit with a credit card, and the balance is not due till your machine is ready to ship.
- Shipping: usually within 1 week (most times).
- Shipping Via: Fedex 2nd Day ( Shipping Included FREE In Above Listed Price ). LIMITED TIME OFFER
CabPro6 - Professional Portable Lapidary Machine Details:
- Speed Controller: Variable ( 200 RPM - 2,000 RPM)
- Display: Digital RPM
- Wheel Size: 6" ( wheels are pre-loaded )
- Precision balanced 5/8" Carbon Steel Arbor with a Dual Bearing Mounting System
- Spring loaded clutch system
- Cutting Table: Zero Clearance Blade System
- Power: 12V DC ( Works of 12V battery / see battery specs)
The CabPro6 All-In-One System Includes:
- 6" x 1 1/2" Diamond Grinding Wheel - 220 Grit
- 6" x 1 1/2" Soft Nova Wheel - 600 Grit
- 6" x 1 1/2" Soft Nova Wheel - 1200 Grit
- 6" x 1 1/2" Soft Nova Wheel - 3000 Grit
- * wheels are with 1" bore and adapter for 5/8" shaft
- Solid Aluminum Drive Pulley
- Drive Belt
- Sealed battery
- Battery charger
CabPro6 ACCESSORIES Included:
- 6" Polishing Flat Lap
- Arbor Adapter for Polishing Lap
- 6" Saw attachment including 6" 0-clearance blade
- Spindle Taper for use with 4" or 6" Buffing Wheels
- 4" buffing wheel
- Drip Tank ( single spigot that easily moves where needed ).
- Drip Tray ( one for main machine, a separate one for the saw when used ).
- Complete Toolkit & wrench for changing wheels, saw blade, etc.
- Acrylic Splash Guard
- Optional: 6" x 1 1/2" Soft Nova Wheel - 8000 Grit
- Optional: 6" x 1 1/2" Soft Nova Wheel - 14,000 Grit
- Custom Wheel Packages available upon request
- Expandable Drum
- 2nd battery
CabPro6 DIMENSIONS / WEIGHT:
- Machine Dimensions w/ shaft: 24" wide x 8" deep x 10" high
- Main Base w/o drip tank: 18" wide x 8" deep x 8" tall
- Saw Base 8" deep x 6" wide ( can use 6" or 4" saw blade )
- Weight: Machine only (w/o saw attachment): 25 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 35 lbs ( with attachments and battery )
- Base: Hard Anodized 6061 Aluminum and Stainless Steel Hardware
- Drip Tank: Crystal Clear Acrylic with single drip spigot and movable Aluminum Stand
- Precision balanced Carbon Steel Shaft
- Drip Spigot: Stainless Steel
- Splash Guard: Acrylic
- Our machine works of any standard 12V-DC Battery for hours.
( Exact working time depends on the amount of load the machine is put under and size of battery. Please see the battery specifications for recommended size)
- The type of battery we recommend with our machine is a powerful compact 12V battery only 4" x 6" x 5" readily available at any Home Building store or most Hardware Stores, or online.. Use any standard battery charger to recharge.
- For extended working hours we recommend to operate with a 2 battery swap system so you are always ready to run your machine. The advantage of operating with a battery is that the machine can draw as much power as it needs when under load providing powerful torque.
CabPro6 Special FEATURES:
- Powerful High Torque
- Professional Quality
- Extreme Accurate Cutting with an "Easy Glide" cutting table
- Ultra smooth running machine that is quiet and minimizes vibration
- Ultra balanced shaft with professional quality ball bearings.
- Versatile and Adaptable
- Made in the USA
- Developed and built by an award winning Gem Cutter and
Certified Professional Gemologist "Stoneman Free"