Portable 12V-DC Lapidary System
CabPro6 - 6" wheel model
Do you do lapidary work?
Now you can take your lapidary shop with you anywhere you go. How ? With the CabPro6, the only powerful & portable All-In-One Lapidary System that is 12V-DC Battery powered. Take your own machine on your next RV trip, your club, or to your next Rock-Hounding Outing.
If you are a lapidary professional or enthusiast you will love this machine to saw, trim, grind, and polish your gemstone material anywhere anytime, no power outlet needed.
Powerful high torque 12V-DC operation - Flexible Wheel layout & Spacing - 4" or 6" Model with variable speed and digital readout - anodized 6061 aluminum base - ultra balanced stainless steel shaft. This is an amazing smooth running machine that is an absolute joy to work with. You got to have one!
*Made in the USA
FOR QUESTIONS OR PRICING CALL or TEXT : 808-987-4233
CabPro6 - Sample Setup:
The CabPro6 is flexible when it comes to what wheels to load onto the ultra balanced stainless steel shaft.
Shown is a 6 wheel setup . The machines uses any 5/8" arbor diamond or resin wheels or a combination setup.
Use a 4" or 6" blade
You can operate a standard 6" blade or for your finest materials mount an ultra thin 4" blade onto the shaft. Any blade made for a 5/8" arbor will fit.
Flexible wheel loading
Diamond Wheel ? Resin Wheel? Both? .. not problem.. as long as the wheel is for a 5/8" arbor you can create any combination of wheels you like. If you need larger spacing between the wheels you can just install the standard 4 , or you can go to our own preferred preference, the 6 wheel layout as shown.
The total machine weighs only 17-20 pounds, depending on wheel layout, so it is easily moved and a truly portable solution. Take it to your club, your next RV Trip, or on your next Rock-hounding outing. Always enjoy your own machine. No power outlet needed.
The large digital readout makes it always easy to see what your RPM setting is.
Now you can pay with Paypal Credit. Split your payment over 4 or 6 month. Longer Term Financing avaialble upon request.
Smooth Drive Wheel Operation
The CabPro6 is operated with a solid aluminum drivewheel and belt combo. Smooth and less vibration and less noise than other machiens.
Versatile Lapidary System
The CabPro6 comes with a variety of accessories like a spindle attachement for use with any buffing wheels. The solid aluminum flat lap flat lap can hold any kind of stick-on sanding or polishing discs.
Instead of operating the saw on the left side of the CabPro6 you can also mount an expanding drum to use with a variety of sanding belts.
The CabPro is fully portable to take it where you go...
Your all-in-one CabPro6 lapidary system fits in this standard toolbox, so it is easily portable to take it anywhere you would like to take it. Your next club meeting ( always great to bring your own machine ), your next RV trip, or to your next rockhounding outing at a mine. Be Flexible and enjoy working on your own machine wherever you go.
Everything neatly in one travel box
All tools for the CabPro6 and accessories fit right inside the carry box.
For more information watch some of our simple videos or slideshows:
Video - Cutting and trimming stones
Video - Grinding Stones
Video - Adjustable Speed
Slideshow - Unpacking your system
Slideshow - Attach Power
Slideshow - Saw Blade Installation
Slideshow - Change from Saw to Wheel
Slideshow - Flat Lap Installation
Slideshow - Removing and Reloading Wheels
Made in the USAFOR QUESTIONS OR PRICING CALL or TEXT : 808-987-4233
6" Wheel Model
Professional Portable Lapidary Machine :
- Speed Controller: Variable ( 200 RPM - 2,000 RPM)
- Display: Digital RPM
- Wheel Size: 6" ( Pre-loaded wheel layout to your selection )
- Motor Shaft size: 5/8"
- Spring loaded clutch system
- Cutting Table: Zero Clearance Blade System
- Power: 12V DC ( Works of a 12V battery or ciggarette lighter adapter for hours!)
The 6" All-In-One System Includes:
- 6" x 1 1/2" Diamond Grinding Wheel - 220 Grit
- 6" x 1 1/2" Soft Nova Wheel - 600 Grit
- 6" x 1 1/2" Soft Nova Wheel - 1200 Grit
- 6" x 1 1/2" Soft Nova Wheel - 3000 Grit
- 6" x 1 1/2" Soft Nova Wheel - 8000 Grit
- 6" x 1 1/2" Soft Nova Wheel - 14,000 Grit
- * wheels are with 1" hole and adapter for 5/8" shaft
- Solid Aluminum Drive Pulley
- * Soft Nova Wheels are MADE IN THE USA
- 6" Polishing Lap
- Arbor Adapter for Polishing Lap
- 6" Saw attachement including 6" 0-clearance blade
- Spindle Taper for use with 4" or 6" Buffing Wheels
- Precision balanced 5/8" Stainless Steel Arbor
- Drip Tank ( single spicket that easily moves where needed ).
- Drip Tray ( one for main machine, a separate one for the saw when used ).
- Complete Toolkit & wrench for changing wheels, saw blade, etc.
- Custom Wheel Packages available upon request
DIMENSIONS / WEIGHT:
- Machine Dimensions w/ shaft: 24" wide x 8" deep x 10" high
- Main Base w/o drip tank: 18" wide x 8" deep x 8" tall
- Saw Base 8" deep x 6" wide ( can use 6" or 4" sawblade )
- Weight: Machine only (w/o saw attachment): 17 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 35 lbs.
- Base: Hard Anodized 6061 Aluminum and Stainless Steel Hardware
- Drip Tank: Crystal Clear Acrylic with single drip spicket and moveable Aluminum Stand
- Drip Spicket: Stainless Steel
- Our machine works of any standard 12V Battery.
- The type of battery we include with our machine is a powerful compact 12V battery only 4"x6"5". Use any standard battery charger to recharge.
- For extended working hours we recommend to operate with a 2 battery swap system so you are always ready to run your machine. The advantage of operating with a battery is that the machine can draw as much power as it needs when under load.
- Professional Quality
- Extreme Accurate Cutting with an "Easy Glide" cutting table
- Utra smooth running machine that is quiet and minimizes vibration
- Ultra balanced shaft with professional quality ball bearingsVersatile and Adaptable
- Made in the USA
- Developed and built by an award winning Gem Cutter and Certified Professional Gemologist "Stoneman Free"